Friday, October 12, 2007

Blog This My Foot.

Okay, so you can't choose your layout when you use the "Blog This" function
in Flickr. I like the photo-centered-over-text layout, and apparently it's a
default text-to-left-of-photo that you get. Grumble.
AND I just realized it posted not here, but on another blog I have, that I suppose
Flickr associates with me. If I sign out of Flickr, and browse it anonymously, there
is no "Blog This" option offered. Gah! How to explain to the Flickr the having of more
than one blog? Who cares. It's a little bell, a small whistle, the world is too noisy
already, I'll pass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat seo forums[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or not-so-known avenues to produce an income online.