Thursday, December 20, 2007

#21: The Proof Is In The Podding

I have iTunes already and have been happily using their podcast directory and downloading for a year. I'm usually looking for a podcast of a particular thing: radio show episode, a particular author speaking or musician; I don't browse. I looked at all three of the podcast tools, but I didn't like the interaction with any of them. I found it difficult to find anything I specifically looked for, and browsing was a frustration since I'm afraid I really don't want to browse audio. I'm strictly a visual browser, that's probably why I prefer YouTube. I can't tell anything from just the titles. Well. I do think podcasts are a great idea, and in a library setting there could be a series to accompany QBPL Gallery exhibits, maybe featuring interviews with the artists.

No comments: